The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and /or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority
- Convenience fee charged for providing services of online deposit of fee shall be borne by you.
- The issue, if any, related to online payment of fee will be taken care by Institute office only..
Course Cancellation and Refund Policy
BLS, ACLS, CPR, FABLS, ITLS, PALS Course Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Cancellation of the admission for any of the above mentioned course by the delegate is permitted if a request is submitted in writing and signed by the delegate or by mail received from the email id provide by the delegate at the time of registration only up to 10 working days prior to the date of the course/ workshop.
- Refund amount can be claimed, by returning the books in unopened & intact condition, i.e. with the plastic cover intact.
- 31000/- administrative costs will be deducted, and the balance amount will be refunded.
- In case the cover of the books is removed and/or books are opened, the entire cost of the books will be charged .
- The Course Registration can be postponed once only, by paying re-scheduling fees of Rs 2000/- plus applicable service tax subject to availability of the seat on the desired date. Such request should be conveyed prior to ten working days from the date of the course the delegate is registered for.
- If the amount was paid through credit card, debit card or net banking the refund amount will be debited back to the same account that was used to make the payment
- If the amount was paid by Demand Draft or cheque, the refund amount will be sent to you in the form of a cheque made in the name of the person registering for the course and sent to the address given by you to us at the time of registration.
PGDEMS and Paramedical Courses Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- The Admission once taken for PGDEMS or any Paramedical course cannot be cancelled.
- Admission can be transferred to the next batch after paying the difference amount of the fees (if any).
- The fees once paid towards PGDEMS and Paramedical Course is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
- Refund policy of TISS will apply to the admissions to TISS Courses
All communication in this regard should be addressed to email@example.com. The processing will normally take seven working days and the amount(s) will be refunded within 10 working days after the processing is complete.
Lifesupporters Institute of Health Sciences reserves the right to amend the rules.
Jurisdiction for all disputes (if any) relating to the Lifesupporters Institute of Health Sciences will be to the courts/ arbitration in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.